Monday, December 21, 2009

Holiday Traditions

^David^
My boys Christmas card pictures.
and Jack
Every year I take pictures for our Christmas Card. I love to take them outside if I can. This year it had not snowed yet but was very cold.


My oldest make all sorts of faces that he thinks are a good smile. He is very Hard to photograph now that he is older. Little Jack is easy other then getting him to look up or at me he was very busy with the little bells.
Daddy helped get their attention for me also.

3 comments:

  1. How do I put the I <3 faces tag on my post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is so cute when kids think they are helping you by giving you their cheesiest smile : ) It makes pictures adorable! Your boys are so cute. I love your shots. I know whoever gets your Christmas card will be very excited : )

    ReplyDelete